Wednesday, October 20, 2010

First hair cut!!

So I know that for awhile now I really needed to cut the back of Tynlee's hair off cause she was starting to get a mullet! My family has been bugging me about it(I guess that's what you get with a family full of hairdressers!) and I have been putting it off cause I really didn't want to cut it! She had so much dark hair when she was born and has lost most of it on top. The back stayed long and dark so it looked like she had a line around her head! So Kit needed his haircut so I decided to cut her's to! It does look alot better and it still has a little line but I think it's because it's so much darker in the back! I hope that it will grow back thick and dark!! Oh ya and she didn't even cry!! Before....

Both ready to get there haircut!! As you can tell Kit hates getting his picture taken!! haha
She loved the cape she just kept staring at it!!
She would make a little face when the clippers would touch her head.

The guards werent cutting anything so I had to give her a little fade cause I didn't want to bick it!
After... I really didn't want to cut it very short but the back is so much darker then the top so it looks like she has a line still but definitely looks alot better!

So cute!!

6 comments:

Raelee said...

so cute! I can't believe you really did it...it does look better tho:)

Jess Mangum said...

nice fade job! ha.. ps.. read your first sentence.. you put "cute" not "cut"

Lisa said...

It does look a lot better... what a cute little head :) I'm glad that the clippers didn't scare her... thought maybe they would.

The Wright Family said...

I'm surprised she wasn't scared of the clippers! Maybe she's used to that sound from the womb. :) I see you got your salon done! Awesome, are you working again now?

Evans said...

much better! cute little girl, love her!

Ashley C said...

I had to do that to Adalyn's hair too, it does grow back, but very slowly it feels like. Before you know it, it will be up in piggy tails. She is getting so big, me and Kaydee really need to come see you and your house.