Sunday, October 17, 2010

Birthdays!!

Wow I'm really behind!! Raelee's birthday was September 29th!! She is such a great big sister!! Everybody always tells us how much we look like but I'm definitely a whiter version of her!! We have alwasy been really close and she is always there for me!! I'm very grateful to have her as a sister and best friend!! Happy Birthday Raelee!! We love you!! Happy Birthday Raelee!!
Meah turned 5 yrs old on October 2nd! I can not believe how big she is getting! I sure do love this crazy girl!! I love how excited she gets when she see's me. She always runs to me and gives me a big hug!! She is so sweet!

Meah LOVES Buzzlight(beer) is what she calls him!! So Mom and Jessica made a Buzzlightyear birthday cake for her! She was so excited!! It turned out really cute!
Opening presents!


The grandkids except Tyce and Taya!! I can't believe how big they are all getting!!
Miss Tynlee!!


The Gang!!

WoW should I really even admit that these are my siblings!! Weirdos sure do love ya though! Happy Birthday guys we love you!

4 comments:

Brandy and Marv said...

She is so adorable...she is getting bigger..i love her cheeks ahh.... aer you freezing over there yet?

Raelee said...

Thanks Jamie!! LOve you too:)

Jess Mangum said...

wow!! i hate that picture.. you wait.. pay back a bi-o-tch! it looks like my face and me neck at all in one!

Lisa said...

I'm laughing and I can't stop!! Oh my!!!