Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The 3 Amigos!!

This last weekend we babysat the Stafford girls!! I was excited for them to come cause they had never been to my house!! So we all know Panguitch is a small town and I was trying to think of some fun things for them to do! I had to work a little bit and they helped with Tynlee which I was very grateful for!! We made cupcakes and decorated them for halloween and painted pumpkins, watched alot of movies, they made up dances and cheers and just had fun hanging out with these girls!! They are growing up so fast so I enjoy spending time with them and making memories with them!! Even though they are crazy I sure do love them!!
They were really creative!!
Meah really got into it!! She kept saying"Oh I forgot to put a little here and a little there!!"
Ours master pieces!!
So they all wanted to sleep in the guest bed together! I don't know why? They look so uncomfortable!!
Sairee being Sairee!! Silly girl!
Meah Ray!! She loved to play with Tynlee's toys...actually they all did!!
Sairee and Tynlee watching Mickey Mouse!!
Finish project!! I didn't get any pictures of them painting cause I was doing hair but I think they turned out really cute!!
Love ya guys!!

4 comments:

Raelee said...

How cute! they loved every minute of it! Meah called while I was in Salt Lake and asked it she could stay at your house longer!! haha.....Thanks so much for helping with them......I have the best family around!!

Jess Mangum said...

you forgot the part how they fought over the computer CONSTANTLY!!!

Lisa said...

I guess that just goes to show you that the good out weighs the bad, Jess... haha They did fight over the computer a lot.
What a good Aunt Jamie... they had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun weekend! why wasn't I invited?