We started Tynlee on rice cereal(10-25-10) and she loved it!! I was so excited to give it to her! I forgot to heat it up and she started crying cause I wasn't giving it to her fast enough!! She pretty much just sucked it off the spoon put she did so good!! She wanted to help and kept getting her hands in the way so her NaN had to hold her hands down!! We finally just let her get messy!!
HaHa! SO Funny!! I swear once they have something besides milk, it's like they watch you eat and know that they are missing out! Jamie really.... When should we come out? What is your weeks like?
5 comments:
HaHa! SO Funny!! I swear once they have something besides milk, it's like they watch you eat and know that they are missing out! Jamie really.... When should we come out? What is your weeks like?
She is SOO cute! I love it! :)
I cannot believe that she is already 4 months! She is getting so big/old! Thanks for all the pic updates she is so cute!
haha. love these pictures.
So cute... she sure does love her rice cereal! She is such a cutie :)
Post a Comment