
My sweet tiny Tynlee!! She was only 1 day old!!

Right after she was born!


Happy Parents!

I look and felt like heck. That medication made me just want to sleep.

My wonderful parents!

Raelee and Jessica were so excited that I let them stay in the delivery room.... what dorks!

I couldn't have done it without this women!!

I had the best nurses!!

Us and the Doc....He's the best doc ever!!

First time holding Tynlee!

I love my Dad!!

Kit's first time holding Tynlee, he was so nervous!!

Mom and Mom in law... these women are great!!!


Oh I love him!

My sweet Father In Law!!
2 comments:
jamie she is adorable, I am glad everything is going well
What a great post... we are so glad that she is here and doing so well... she is a little trooper!! I can't imagine life without her already!!
We are so lucky that you have such a great doctor, who was right on top of everything and took such good care of you!
You forgot to mention that you missed your baby shower that was scheduled for Sat. :)
Post a Comment