Saturday, July 17, 2010

The hospital, going home and her first bath!

Skin to Skin.

Proud Aunt Raelee!
Aunt Jess and Karcyn... Oh man I look like crap.. I was still on magnesium.
Regis first look at Tynlee.
She hates her car seat.
Just getting home to Nana's house.
Kit and Tynlee just chilling!
Meah holding Tynlee.
I made my mom give her her first sponge bath cause I was to scared. As you can tell she hated it

Thanks Nana for taking such good care of me and my Mom. We love you!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute post Jamer... Love the skin to skin... priceless! Tynlee looks like a little baby doll in her car seat! I have loved having you here and being able to take care of the two of you... you are a sweet little mommy... you're doing such a great job! P.S. and Kit is a great Daddy too... changing diapers, staying up at night... good job Kit! I love you guys!

The Wright Family said...

Holy smokes she looks so LITTLE in that car seat!!