We got Tynlee pictures done when she was only 5 days old and I love how they all turned out!! P.s. my mom made her the tutu!! So cute!! My mom has this hanging on her wall and it was perfect to show just how tiny she is!!
So cute. I love them! The last one shows how tiny she is, you will be so shocked to see how fast she will grow, and she wont fit in that tiny place for long. I am so happy for you guys. You will be great parents.
10 comments:
aw.. tiny tyn tyn or kit-ina. love her
I love all the pictures of Tiny tynlee!! She is beautiful and I love her!... and I'm missing her this morning :(
these pictures are beautiful!! she is so perfect! and you look great, as always!!! Im so happy for you and Kit!!
So cute. I love them! The last one shows how tiny she is, you will be so shocked to see how fast she will grow, and she wont fit in that tiny place for long. I am so happy for you guys. You will be great parents.
Seriously so CUTE! I love the family one and the hands cupped around the feet. Aww...babies. :)
She is such a cutie!! And so tiny! Love the pics...they are so precious.
so precious..shes SO cute!cant believe how tiny she is ..so ADORABLE!
oh my gosh....she is sooo cute! i can't believe she fits in that clock!!!
these pictures are adorable!!
love all these pictures! Are babies are growing way to fast, well mine is at least haha
Post a Comment