Thursday, June 24, 2010

TINY TYNLEE

Tynlee Marie Goulding
June 24
4 lbs. 7 oz.
18.5 in. long
4 weeks early and doing great! No NICU so far.. she's a little trooper.
She has been wide-eyes the entire time!
Jamie did awesome and continues to do so!
Kit was a great coach and is recovering well. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINY TYNLEE
-Aunt Ca loves you!

9 comments:

Mary Jane said...

Happy Birthday to little Tynlee! So glad to here everything turned out great!

Ashley C said...

Yeah Jamie she is so cute. I have been so worried. If you need anything please give me a call.

Jana Sorensen said...

Oh my goodness...congratulations Kit and Jamie!!! I can't even imagine a 4 lb baby:) She looks Beautiful. I hope that recovery and that she continues to grow and do well!! congratulations again!!

Hannah Demke said...

Jamie congrats she is so beautiful I am so glad everything went well, she must just be a bundle of joy, so cute!!

Nicole said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you, I can't wait to see more pictures of your cute little girl.

KayDee said...

What an experience huh?!! Glad you guys are doing so good and NO NICU!

Brandy and Marv said...

She is sooo precious! I love her already! I can't wait to meet her! Hope you guys are recovering ok!!!

miller time all the time said...

congrats jamie! she's beautifull! im thirty four weeks pregnant right now with a boy! its so exciting i just hope he stays in there as long as he needs to! im glad there are no serious problems with your baby! hope all is well and your enjoying motherhood! tayona

Brandy and Marv said...

oh I love her already!!! I can't wait to meet her- Hope you are recovering ok-