Wednesday, June 16, 2010

3D pictures of Tynlee!!

I'm finally getting around to our 3D pictures of Tynlee. Sorry I put so many but I think they are all so cute! This one is of her little hands!
This is a good one you can see alot... her spine, ribs, head, arm and a leg.
I love this of her ear. Hopefully she gets my small ears.
You can see her face and how flexable she is. Yes that is her foot touching her nose! Hopefully she doesn't have to see a chiropractor when she is born!
This one is kind of hard to see but you can see her eye and that curly thing under the eye is her umbilical cord that she is sucking on. Every ultra sound we have she is always chewing on her umbilical cord.
Cute little face.
We had these pictures done of her when I was 28 weeks. We had it done in St.George and it was so fun. We were there for about a hour and got some good pictures. Its hard to really see what she will look like but its fun to guess... I still don't know but I think she is going to look more like Kit! Only 5 weeks and we will really get to see what she looks like!! I know she will be the cutest thing ever!!

4 comments:

Lindsi Morrison said...

How stinking cute!!!!! and i LOVE her name! A girl I work with is naming her little girl that too! I think is ADORABLE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh she is so cute!! I can't wait to meet her. Tynlee is such a cute name..i didn't even know that was the name you picked! and where are the belly pics?

The Wright Family said...

How fun! Those turned out really good! It's so nice when the guessing game ends, and you get to meet your sweet little baby. :)

Randi said...

I love those 3D pics they are the best. I can't wait to meet that little stinker.