
I forgot to get a picture of us together so I'll just use a old one!! My dad started calling Trey(Trey Boy) and it had just stuck. He is the sweetest little boy who asks a million questions!! He loves to play the wii and any sport and is really good at them! Hope you had a good birthday.. Trey Boy!!

Gotta love that face!

At his birthday party is was all Iron Man (which he loves) and Aunt Jessica made this awesome Iron Man cake!! He thought he was pretty cool and so was his cake.

Trey opening the present from Me and Kit!

We gave him a kite, a Iron Man Super Soaker and a Iron man ball!! I think he liked it!!

Miss Karcyn enjoying the birthday party!! Thanks for the fun birthday party Evans Family!! We love you very much Trey Boy!!! I can't believe that you are 5 yrs old!!
1 comment:
haahahahahah that picture of karcyn makes me laugh!
ps.. we gotta fix your comment thing so we dont have to do the gay word verification!
Post a Comment