Wednesday, June 2, 2010

We finally started the nursery!

This is the bedding that I just got for her.. and it's not the best picture.. it's way cuter in person!

We decided to put up b-board in her room...i'm sure you can imagine how excited Kit was to do this..but he did a good job!!
While he was putting up the board I was painting... I painted the ceiling and the walls pink.
It took awhile cause we had to keep moving the crib and the paper.. it's hard to paint a room with carpet..but we got it done this is just the first coat and we still have to do the touch ups.. but hey it's a start!! I' m really excited to decorate it and get it all ready!!

10 comments:

*kRiSti* said...

sooo cute! Addi's room is pink with the bead board and it is such a pain to put in after you have carpet! I've made Brett do it twice, haha. Thank goodness for good husbands huh? I'm so excited for you!!

Jess Mangum said...

I was shocked to pull up your blog and find an update! bedding is darling.. bead-board looks great and walls are getting there.. i didnt know you were doing the ceiling too.. crappy.. maybe ill have to come up on one of my days off and help a bit?!?!

Ashley C said...

You are so cute pregnant. I love her room it is going to look so cute when you get it all put together. I can't wait till she gets her and I will come up and see your house.

Anonymous said...

the room looks great! I want to see your house! it looks way nice from the pictures! so excited for baby girl to come! only 8 more weeks!!

Evans said...

Looks very cute! Coming right along!

The Wright Family said...

Ooooh, love the room! Doesn't it make it feel so much more real? And soon!? :) Yeah!!! And love your bathroom....sooo nice! But, I swear you've figured out how to get the flash just in the right spot over your face ya brat! :P We're gonna miss you at the salon, that's for sure. :( sniff, sniff.

Randi said...

You look so cute, and the nursery is going to be adorable. I am so excited for you guys. Love you

Randi said...

sorry Jamie I am an idiot I didn't know you had a block on it. :)

Randi said...

YOu look so cute and the nursery is going to be adorable. Love ya.

Brandy and Marv said...

The nursury looks so good! And your soo NOT huge you crazy girl! I can't wait to meet her! Your a such a cue prego girl! Take care!