Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fall Leaves!

(October 6th)
Since it was Conference weekend my parents had planned a little getaway for themselves out by Bryce Canyon which is right by us!
They had mentioned that they wanted to go up on the mountain and look at the leaves!
Since Kit was in Arizona on a guys golfing trip it was the perfect thing for the kids and I since we were going a little stir crazy by ourselves!
Jess and Mike heard of our adventure and jumped on board also!
We met up at Duck Creek had lunch and then went exploring!
Unfortunately all the leaves on top had already blown away but down below were still some good ones!
It was definitely a fun day and outing and did I mention how nice the weather was!
I thought it would be cold but man it was so warm!!
It was perfect weather and the perfect day!































 This is my Uncles Trailor!
So we had to give him a little shout out!



No comments: