(Oct 24th)
It was time for Bo's 1yr old checkup!
It's a time that I love and hate at the same time!
I love our doctor and having that peace of mind that he is growing the way he should but I hate when they have to have the stupid shots!
He did really good for the doctor and would just sit and stare at him!
His head is growing perfectly and just like it should be so we don't need to worry about anymore!
Thank goodness!
He was 20.7 lbs
29.8 inches long
He had to have 4 shots and the girl that was giving them was new and she wasn't as fast as some of the other girls are!
He cried so hard that he threw up.
It was the saddest thing ever!
They say that the 1yr old shots are the worst and I remember it not even bothering Tynlee at all!
The other shots haven't bothered Brogan so I was hopeful that this one wouldn't either!
Well I wasn't as lucky as I was with Tyn.
For about 3 days he was so whinny!
He had a slight fever and his legs didn't seem to bother him when I would rub them but I think he just didn't feel great and really he didn't even know what was wrong with him!
Thank goodness it was the weekend so Kit could help me.
He would just go back and forth back and forth between both of us!
He still slept really great but when he was awake he just cried the whole time!
Poor little guy I kept him medicated every 4 hrs and that seemed to help a little bit!
Thank goodness he started to act more like himself because honestly I didn't know what to do with him since he usually is so easy!
I know they are important but sometimes it isn't easy!
No comments:
Post a Comment