(Oct 22nd)
The time came again for another checkup at the dentist!
6 months goes by so fast!
She was super excited when we first got there!
I kept talking to her about it and what they were going to do!
She didn't seem to mind!
So when they called us back I started to get nervous but she actually really surprised me!
She did so good!
Better than last time!
She did whine when they put those things in your mouth when taking xrays
But really who doesn't, those things freakin hurt!
She did really good during the cleaning.
I think the noise is what made her worried.
She really held so still!
Then while we waited for the dentist we watched the fish and brushed the dinosaurs teeth!
She got a little more nervous when the dentist came over but she did good and held still!!
I don't think she would have lasted much longer so it's a good thing they are fast!
BUT
she hated the flossing!
That's the only time she gave them a fuss!
All in all I was so proud of her and how brave she was!
We are happy to report that she has no cavities for this candy loving girl!
Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment