Tuesday, November 19, 2013

1 yr old!

 We had Brogan's 1yr old pictures done in Orderville.
I have a friend over there that does them and it was perfect!
The day was so nice.
There was this cute bridge with water under it.
We sat him in the leaves and realized that we were all getting eatin alive and I mean alive by ants!
Seriously they were everywhere!
We stripped Brogan down and luckily he didn't have any on him!
But man they were all over me!
He was such a good boy and was pretty good to smile every once in awhile!
My friend that was taking the pictures, her father in law had the coolest old tractor in front of his house so we decided to go check it out!
I'm so glad we did they are some of my favorites!
Can't believe he is already 1!

 Brogan has seriously been my dream baby!
I was so nervous about having 2 kids and he has made life so easy on this mama!
Don't get me wrong though he has his moments!
He has a little temper this one!
He loves to eat
Its funny cause the moment he was born and starting nursing he knew just what to do and ate like a champ from there on out!
He says mama all the time!
My favorite is when he is crying and says it...melts my heart!
He has the bluest eyes ever!
I never thought I would have a blue eyed blond haired baby!!
He is such a crawler and I love to watch him!
I'll be sad when isn't crawling anymore!
He has taken a few steps but I think he figures that crawling is just faster!
He has such good balance and will stand for awhile at times!

 I've mentioned this before but he is such a growler!
I love it!
He adores Tynlee and loves to bug her!
These 2 already fight....ugh!
He loves to play with balls and seriously he has a good arm for how little he is!
I think it makes his dad proud!
You have to watch your face when around him because he likes to hit your face haha!
He thinks it's funny and just laughs!
We are working on it!
He also LOVES to pull my glasses off my face when I wear them!
We switched him to whole milk after his 1yr old apt and it didn't even phase him!
It's so nice cause he is at the point that he can feed him almost everything and usually eats what we are eating!
Makes it nice for me!
He is so ready for a front facing car seat!
I caught him the other day trying to twist around to watch the movie.
Sad!
He loves his daddy and says "hhhhhii" when he gets home from work!
He loves to stand by the back door and watch out the window while Kit loads up the wood!

 He has 6 teeth!
He will shake his head side to side when I tell him "no no"
He chews on his tongue.
I always think that something is in his mouth!
He will hold the phone up to his ear and jabber!
We usually call him Bo
We have to make sure the toilet seats are down or that the doors are closed because I've caught him a few times playing in the toilet...yuck
I love the way he grabs onto me when I pick him up!
Sometimes he will tease me after his nap when I try to get him out of his crib and he will fall back down and roll all over!
He loves his blankets and holds them up to his face!
When he goes to sleep he holds his blankets in his hand up to his face while sucking his thumb!
Yes he is still a thumb sucker!
I feel like it isn't as bad as it was but he still does it!
Especially when he sleeps!
Speaking of sleep....he is still such a good sleeper!
He goes to bed at 8:30 and sleeps till 8:00-8:30
Takes a nap at 10:30-11:00 and sleeps till 1:00-1:30
then back down at 3:30 and sleeps till 5:30-6!
He hates being dressed and I'm seriously always sweating by the time I'm done!
Kit absolutely hates getting him dressed!
When I change his diaper he usually has to have a toy to keep him busy for a sec!

 This kid seriously loves to dance!
No joke the minute he hears any music at all he starts dancing!
He really only says "mama and hhhhi:
Occasionally he will say "dada" but not often which is weird because that's usually what they say first!
I try to get him to say it all the time and he just says "mama"
We sure love this little guy of ours!
He truly has been such a blessing and the perfect addition to our family!
We love you
Brogan LaFay!















1 comment: