(March 8th)
Now these pictures aren't the best but I didn't have time to run upstairs to get my camera so my phone pictures will have to do!
Brogan has rolled 2 other times before this but everytime I missed it...so when he started to roll I was not going to miss it this time!
He did so good. It took him a minute to get over his shoulder but now he is a pro.
Its such an exciting and sad moment. Its so fun to see them doing new things but then it's so sad to see them grow up so fast!
He has rolled from his belly to his back twice and of course I have also missed it. When I have gone into get him out of his crib..he was on his back!
Sure love my little rolly polly!
1 comment:
go bo go!
Love his innocent/shocked face in every picture!
Post a Comment