Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cousins weekend!

(March 1st)
Mike got offered a job in Paige, AZ! Yahoo so excited for my sister and her family to be closer! Its still about a 2 1/2 hr drive but way better than 13hrs!
They drove through on Thursday night and spent the night at our house!
I was going to babysit Karcyn for a few days while they got settled in their new house but Saturday morning she woke up throwing up! It was the sadest thing!
So I met Jessica in Kanab that morning and our cousin weekend was cut short!
I was so sad because I had some fun things planned for the to do together! I guess we will just have to have her come back soon!
They did get to play for one day together! It consisted of alot of playdough and coloring!
Love seeing these little cousin's together!
And I'm beyond excited for them to be closer!








No comments: