(Feb 21st)
For a few weeks I had been thinking about going to visit my sister Randi and her family. Her baby was turning 1 and I had been to the other ones 1st birthdays and I really wanted to go.
I had been talking to Kit about it for awhile and honestly he wasn't that excited only because it really is a long drive and with kids ya never know what to expect!
But I really really wanted to go and it worked out perfect that Jessica was moving and my Mom was going to go to her house to help her so we decided that Mom would drive out with us to Colorado then fly to Jessica's house from Randi's.
So I went to St.George's a few days before we left and grabbed Sairee to come with us and surprise Taya!
We left Thursday morning and didn't look back! The weather was great and the kids were AMAZING!
I've mentioned this before but Tynlee doesn't sleep in the car..weird I know and she didn't sleep the whole 9 hrs it took us to get there! But she was so so good! She had lots of treats and movies and of course Sairee who she loved!
I only had to feed Brogan 2 times and he slept for some of the trip but was awake for most! But you hardly heard a peep out of him!
The last 10 mins of the drive the kids had had it! We'll we all had had it!
Thank goodness for the Ipod...It calmed Brogan right down!
We arrived at Randi's about 7:00p.m
We ate some pizza...visited for a minute and off to bed we all went!
1 comment:
Sairee and her gymnastic skills!!
Post a Comment