Monday, March 4, 2013

4 months old!

(Feb 19th)
Brogan is already 4 months old..i say this alot but man time really flys!
I love this age! He is so smilely and happy all the time!
Everytime i get the camera out he stops smiling...urg...but he does smile all the time.
He has started really laughing like the deep belly laughs..he does it really good for Tynlee all she really has to do is smile at him. He thinks she is hilarious!
He is the BEST sleeper ever! He goes to bed about 10:00-10:30 and sleeps till 8 or 9. Eats and plays for about a hour then goes back to sleep for a good 3-4 hr nap. He eats and plays and is awake for about 1 1/2 to 2 hrs...take another 2 hr nap...eats again plays for another 1 1/2 to 2 hrs then takes about a 1hr nap then eats and its bed time. I could probally put him to bed earlier but I need that last night feeding cause in the morning I'm so engorged and leaking like crazy haha! So it's more for me!
He had a hernia in his belly button
but it has gone down a ton!
He is definitely a flown blown thumb sucker...especially when he is tired.
He grabs at everything...its starting to get hard to hold him and eat cause he will grab your plate!
Loves toys and will just talk and talk to them.
He is getting better at holding things...he can't hold them very long but he does good for a few seconds!
Love bathtime!
Love to have his clothes taken off...giggles everytime...I think he is ticklish!
He is the best nurser and is super fast...so nice!
He sleeps on his tummy and puts himself right to sleep!
I went in the other day to get him from his nap and he was on his back...he had rolled over...He hasn't done it since but he is so so close!
He is a chubby little guy!
When he gets tired his little eyes go red.
He seriously is the best baby ever!
I couldn't ask for a better guy! We all are obsessed with him!
 




No comments: