Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Update!

                                                                         Tynlee:
                                                        *She is definitely a 2 yr old
                                                     *She is talking alot better...and I love to hear her little voice!
                                                  *She loves treats...and asks for them all day long!
                                                *She loves her "shooows" and somedays I'm grateful she will sit and
                                                   watch them!
                                                 *She loves brogan..a little to much. She gets so excited when she sees
                                                   him and says "Hi bro hhhhhhhiiiii! We laugh everytime!
                                                 *She loves her to have her nails painted!
                                                   *She is doing so much better with having her teeth brushed
                                                  *She still loves book and will now hold still long enough to let me
                                                     read to her!
                                                  *Her nicknames are...tooter, toot girl, sissy, tyners, tyn tyn!
                                                   *She loves to color
                                                  *She loves loves Mickey Mouse!
                                                    *She is obsessed with my phone and some how figures out how to
                                                     post on instagram!
                                                   *Whenever I tell her to do something or go get something she says
                                                       "Oh okay mom!"
                                                    *She loves to dance...especially with her dad!
                                                    *She always tells me that her bro is stinky! ha
                                                    *She gets so excited when it's time for a tubby! She has always 
                                                       liked the bath..but she gets super excited!
                                                   *She loves her daddy!
                                                   *She can count to 3!
                                                   *She has done so good with Brogan and I'm thankful for that!
                                                   *She loves Chantry..and ask's about her all the time!
                                                   *She always wants a drink and is constantly asking for a "cup"
                                                   We sure love our little Tyn Tyn!     

                                                                         Brogan:
                                                        *I sure love my little guy!
                                                         * He looks just like a Goulding
                                                        *He hates the car and carseat...will sleep about a hr and cries
                                                              the rest of the way.
                                                        *He has the Goulding hair line
                                                        *He is always hot...I can't dress him very warm 
                                                        *He loves baths and crys when he gets out
                                                        *He takes 2 good naps during the day and then usually 2 little
                                                           cats naps. He goes to sleep around 11-12 and usually wakes up
                                                          about 5am then goes right back to sleep till about 8-8:30!
                                                        *I've only gotten a smile out of him a couple of time...I have
                                                           to really work at it to get one!
                                                        *He pees like no other..especially the first few weeks he would
                                                          pee through everything...I switched diapers and that seems to 
                                                          help..but he always has a full full diaper.
                                                         *I've been peed on a few times
*He has the bluest eyes.
                                                         *He weighd 7'1 at birth then 6'12 and then at his 2 week
                                                            he was up to 8'1.
                                                        *His belly button thing fell off  just before his 2 wk appt
                                                        *He is a tummy sleeper
                                                        *I think I've got him on a pretty good schedule....and I'm
                                                          trying to keep to it
                                                         *Him and Tynlee nap about the same time which is nice!
                                                        *He is so strong...he can lift his head so good and hold it up
                                                       *He is such a good nurser and really has done good since the
                                                         beginning! I definitely have alot more milk with him!
                                                       *Everyone has commented on how he never spits up and he
                                                         really doesn't but if he does it's not very much or very often!
                                                       We feel lucky to have our little guy in our family!   
                                                   Love these two more than anything!

No comments: