Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Santa!

 Tynlee and I decided to go to the ward party together! I really didn't want to take Brogan around all the people so Kit glady said he would stay home so we could go! I really just wanted to go to take Tynlee to see Santa. I wasn't sure if we would be able to see him any other time this year so I thought I should while we had the chance!
We had a fun time together! She loved sitting at the table during dinner and watching the program! but when Santa came she froze. He came up and down the aisle and when she couldn't see him she would say "again Mom again!" but once she could see him she got nervous!
While she waited in line she was fine and I kept telling her she was going to get a treat from Santa if she sat on his lap...she acted fine until the time came! No way was she going to sit on his lap! hah! Thank goodness his sweet wife Mrs. Clause was there! She wasn't thrilled to go to her but she atleast sat on her lap crying and took her treat...the cutest was when she said "thanks" for her treat! Crying and all!
Everytime I ask her if she saw Santa she gets a sad look and says "treat!" Atleast she remembers he is nice and gave her a treat!






1 comment:

Jess Mangum said...

Mrs. Clause is a sweet little lady!