Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thanksgiving!

 (Nov 22nd-24th) This Thanksgiving we spent it in Orderville with Kit's family! Kit was on call this year so we drove back and forth everyday good thing it's only 40 mins away and honestly it was the easiest with the baby! We had a yummy dinner and then the rest of the weekend was spent watching the turkey tournament! Kit's team took 3rd this year and it was really fun seeing all our old friends! I was horrible with taking pictures this year..I forgot my big camera everyday and honestly the Iphone 5 camera is not very good!
I was glad that I got pictures of Tynlee and Shelby picking walnuts with great grandpa coleman! They sure had fun!












2 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

Tyn looks alot like you in the bottom picture!
the pictures look great!!
love her picking walnuts!!

Jess Mangum said...

Tyn looks alot like you in the bottom picture!
the pictures look great!!
love her picking walnuts!!