Wednesday, December 12, 2012

2 1/2 and 1 month old!

 While I was in St.George I was telling my Mom that I hadn't gotten Tynlee's 2yr old pictures done yet and I didn't know when I was going to have the time and the girl I use in Panguitch moved. So she called Amber Wallis in her ward and she was willing to do them the next day! Perfect right?
So that morning was crazy (why are pictures always like that?). All of us slept in and when I realized what time it was I had just enough time to get the kids ready but not myself..oh well hope she didn't care!

I kept telling Tynlee she was going to get her pictures taken and we were practicing her "cheese" smile and she had it down...I thought this will be a piece of cake and turn out so cute...WRONG! Once we got there she saw my Iphone (which she is obsessed with) and freaked out when I wouldn't let her have it....she cried and cried. So in frustration I asked her if she would just take Brogan's (which I wasn't planning on) that way we weren't wasteing her time and I wasn't going to pay for no photos. Luckily my sister had sent me some clothes and the box was still in my car. So I ran outside and got him dressed while Mom tried to calm Tynlee down...bless her so glad she was there!

After we got some of him Tynlee had found this adorable little camera...so the only way we could get her to take pictures was to let her have the camera! I was totally okay with it...I love how it shows her little personality!
I'am glad that we got pictures of the 2 of them together! All in All I like how they turned out! Thanks Amber for your patience! Gotta love 2yr olds!















1 comment:

Jess Mangum said...

Oh my heck!! I love these!! Should have had her do brogans newborn :/ sorry...