We decided to take Tynlee to the pumpkin patch before we had the baby (which that post is coming soon.) Luckily Jessica and Karcyn were in town so they joined us along with the Evans crew and Papa! I'm not a huge animal fan especially knowing how dirty they are but Tynlee LOVES animals so I was excited to see how she would do up close and personal to them. She wasn't to sure at first but after a few minutes she warmed up to them and couldn't get enough!
They had alot of fun things for the kids to do and they all were in heaven! Luckily we got everything done that we wanted to do before it turned cold! I'm glad we got to do this with Tynlee before the baby came!
Our last night as a family of 3! Oh man do I look pregnant....EVERYWHERE!
No comments:
Post a Comment