Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Halloween

 I have never been one that loved Halloween but it has been so fun with kids...especially the older they get! Tynlee was kind of a pill while putting her costume on but once I gave her my phone she was all smiles...thank heavens for electronics! Jessica had found these newborn costumes at walmart and I couldn't resist getting one for little Brogan!

Once she went to the first house said trick or treat and got candy she was hooked! We mostly went to houses that we knew and for a 2yr old she definitely got enough candy!! I was glad that my mom was here so she could sit in the car with the baby! The weather was beautiful and it felt so good to get out of the house! I can't wait till next year!










Happy Halloween from my little Bee and Monkey!

1 comment:

Jess Mangum said...

Aww! too cute! From the look on her face, you would have never guessed that she didnt want her costume on!