Monday, October 15, 2012

Belly Bump at 38wks

Okay so I know this picture sucks and I'm going to hear it from my sister....but I was feeling like crap and was lucky enough to just get a pic taken..even if it's not a good one! So on Friday I turned 38 weeks..crazy right? I remember thinking this day would never come.
Last wedensday at my doctors appt I had actually lost weight..4pds to be exact..I was shocked and normally I would be thrilled but it made me a little nervous...but my doctor informed me it was normal and was probally because I haven't been feeling good and my appetite is gone. We also talked about if he would start me and he said "how's next friday the 19th?" Of course I was all over it and it's funny cause me and Kit had talked about that day! So looks like i'm having a baby on friday! I was at a 3 almost 4 and 80% thinned out.
*I've been a busy bee trying to get everything done.
*I have so much pressure that yesterday it seriously hurt to walk
*I'm so ready to be done with pregnancy but even more nervous about having 2 kids....I know i've said this alot but it's all I think about!
*I was kind of nervous to come home since I'm 1hr 45min away from St.George because I was so thinned out and dialted..but I'm really glad that I did..I've gotten alot done and I really haven't had a ton of painful pains...just pressure and being uncomfortable.
*His room is done(except his name) and all his clothes and blankets are washed
*I've packed both kids and myself for spending a little time in St. George after he is born.
*My sister is coming to St.George today and I"m so excited that she is going to be able to be there!
*I'm hoping that after my appt on Wednesday that I hold off til friday cause I want to have a family day with Kit and Tynlee on Thursday..it will be our last night as a family of 3!
*Kit and I still can't decide on the middle name...I thought we both agreed but he started talking about it last night....I'm to the point where maybe he just won't have one.
*I'm really nervous about giving birth again...nursing pretty much everything about a newborn! I hope he and I do okay! haha!
*My face seriously looks pregnant...it's so puffy and my nose has gotten huge..just like my sis Raelee's did....I hope it goes down soon after birth!
*Well I better go finish up stuff around the house so it's all ready for baby boy to come home to!

No comments: