Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Painting!

 (Sept 19th-20th) My Mom and I finally planned a time that she would be able to come and help me with the babies room! I wanted to do some stripes on one wall and knew I couldn't do it alone! Kit kept telling me that he wasn't going to help me (he thinks painting is stupid) and after he did Tynlee's room I think it did him in forever...but when it came down to it he steped right in and helped us measure and tape the lines! We got the first coat of paint on that night and then decided to wake up before Tynlee and apply the 2nd coat.

Mom and I were so nervous to take the tape off...after all the hard work we really didn't want it to not turn out...so we waited for awhile and just kept talking about it and then decided what the heck lets just go for it. It actually turned out really good the only problem was it took the original paint off my walls which is really weird so it did require some touch up...but nothing to hard! I love how it turned out and I can't wait for his crib to get here so I can put everything together. I'll post a final picture when it's all done! Huge thanks to my Mom and Kit for helping me with this project!






Note to self...don't wear your husbands shirt haha I look like a whale!

1 comment:

Randi said...

I love that everyone is helping. Oh and FYI this is the only time you can wear his shirt and look adorable as a "Whale" crazy girl. You look great.