Monday, October 1, 2012

Baby Bump...36 weeks!

I was going to get this post done this weekend..but I had family come in town so I'm now getting around to it.
*It's weird to think at this point I had already had my tiny little Tynlee
*Last week at my appt they checked me and I was at a 1-2 and 70% thinned out...I was pretty surprised!
*We are getting closer and I'm so ready to be done but really nervous about having 2 kids and going through newborn stage. I know this sounds bad but I'm not a huge fan of newborn stage.
*I've started throwing up again...thankfully it's only like once a week but thats enough for me. Like today I threw up my breakfast and I'm starving but waiting for a minute to see if I can eat something.
*I've started to have some more swelling in my feet...mostly at night. I asked the doctor about it and he said it's not to bad of swelling but they will just watch me.
*I also asked him about my fingers hurting and he said it's due to swelling in them to. He said your body has enough fluid for the baby and then sometimes makes more and that's why some people swell. The fluid goes to your hands at night while sleeping and that's why they hurt when I wake up and are numb. He said it will go away once I deliver and honestly I can't wait. They have really been bothering me lately.
*Finally got the babies room painted (thanks to my mom and Kit). I finished up the little touches last night and and Kit got the crib set up...so now just the little things need to be done! It's really weird to walk past his room and see it painted and a crib in there...im really going to have a baby boy in there!
*I definitely look pregnant in my face...nice.
*I start going to the doctor every week now
*My stomach is measuring a week small which is weird cause it's huge.
*He moves like crazy and lately he has been in the middle of the night and I've actually woken up to some of them..you know that ones that hurt and feel like they are going to come out of your stomach.
*Still sleeping okay but I have to pee at least once sometimes more at night
*My brother and Kit got his closet done this weekend so now I'm excited to wash everything and get it hung up!

3 comments:

The Wright Family said...

So exciting! U r tiny btw! I think washing newborn clothes and folding them, putting them away....that's one of the best feelings. It's so exciting! I'm with you though, I don't love the newborn stage. I think it's mostly cause I feel so hormonal and tired. It makes everything so much more stressful. hope everything goes good for you, good luck! Can't wait to see your sweet boy! :)

Randi said...

look at your cute baby bump. I love it

Randi said...

Oh and your tummy is still so tiny. I love ya