Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Baby Bump 32.5 wks

I know it's been awhile since I've updated about the baby! It seems like everytime I would think about I had already changed into my sweats! Anyways I'm almost 33 weeks...crazy! I actually just got done throwing up twice in last 30 min...I hope i'm not going to be getting sick at the end of this pregnancy.

*At my appt last week I talked to my doctor about how I was nervous that he was going to be big...he told me that usually with 3rd trimester ultrasounds there is a lot of air in the belly so sometimes it can make the baby seem bigger than they are. He reassured me that he thinks he will be a good healthy size but not huge like I was thinking because my belly was only measuring at 30 1/2 weeks and I was 32 weeks. He also told me that he will be leaving out of town on my due date so he would start me a week early! Awesome!

*I gained another 2 pds...eekk
*Still feeling about the same
*I've had a little swelling in my feet and hands...especially when I'm in St.George
*My fingers have been bothering me alot lately...I know this sounds weird cause it is to me to..but every morning I wake up my hands are numb and my fingers hurt all the time. I think it's from the swelling but they don't swell enough where I can't wear my ring. I tell ya this pregnancy is crazy! ha
*I've been craving fruit punch lately.
*Chips and salsa always sounds good to
*I'm definitely uncomfortable
*Hopefully my mom can come up one of these weekends to help me with his room but it seems like everyweekend there is something going on...but I did get paint so hopefully it will be done soon.
*He moves like crazy and alot of his movements hurt...especially on my sides.
*I've been getting alot of braxton hicks lately...but i'm told that is normal when you've already had a child.
*Tynlee will still point to my belly and say " night night baby" but if you ask her if she is going to have a brother she say's "no!" haha
*Still hard to breath.
*since my doctor will start me early..only 6 weeks left!
*

2 comments:

Evans said...

I doubt he is gonna be big! LOL you look great! can't wait to meet the lil guy!!

rickandlaurie said...

Jamie...you look amazing! I can`t wait until he is here!! We missed you at the reunion...Tyn was so much fun, and SO cute.