Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tynlee Marie!

 It's been awhile since I've done just a update about Tynlee and I wanted to get one done before baby comes!
*She is a funny little girl that is definitely independent (sometimes a good thing and sometimes not!)
*She is starting to talk alot better but there is still alot we don't understand!
*She knows the sounds of...a cow(her favorite), bird, horse, dog, cat, lion, monkey,duck, turkey, when you ask her about a frog she hops!..dinosaur, sheep..she will make fishy lips for a fish.
*She loves Mickey Mouse lately
*Anytime she see's a camera she says "cheese"
*Still loves nursery...they told me that she is the shoe girl...she is obsessed with them.
*She has always been the best eater..but lately she has been more picky...I hope it's just a phase!
*She loves to go in the car and go for a ride
*Loves being outside
*Still obsessed with popsicles
*We've been trying to count with her and all she will say is "2" sometimes 3 if we are lucky!
*Last month I took her binky away...I know I know but she was only having it when she slept..she cried the first 2 nights and then she was fine!
*I took her to her first dentist appt last month and I was so worried about it considering she HATES her teeth brushed...but she surprised me and did really good. I wasnt able to take pictures cause I had to hold her..bummer
*Hates to have her fingernails cut
*I cut her hair again because her sides don't grow...so I cute it into a little bob. I was mad at myself for doing it but now that its growing I think it looks cute and once it all grows together I think she is going to have awesome thick hair!
*She has been a momma's girl lately...she is always back and forth
*She calls Kit "da" and me "mom-mom"
*She loves peaches
*She LOVES to dance...especially with Kit
*Whenever she see's a baby she gets so excited and then she will put her finger to her lips and say "SSSHHHH"
*I really hope that when her baby comes that she will do okay. I was talking to my mom about it the other night and just sat there and cried. Pretty sure it's normal to worry but I just can't stop thinking about it! I just worry to much I guess!
*She really is a sweet little thing but that 2yr old attitude can definitely come through..to often sometimes!


No comments: