Kit and I booked a flight a few months ago to go spend a couple of days in Arizona with our good friends! Clyde and Kit have been friends since they were kids and I have grown to love Cassie! They actually live in Montana but Cassie's parents have a home in Arizona so we decided it was time to meet up! This was a trip I was so excited about considering I hadn't been feeling well and just relaxing and doing girl stuff sounded like heaven! Kit and Clyde spent the majority of the time golfing and golfing...while Cassie and I layed by the pool...shopped till we dropped and had some good girl talk!
The day before we left the guys had booked us both a massage! I have never had a prenatal massage before and it is definitely different but it was heaven! We both were happy girls! Though it was a short trip it was exactly what we needed! I needed to just relax and have some girl time and Kit needed that guy time with his best friend! We can't thank you guys enough for this great trip! Can't wait until the next one....Hawaii maybe!
The boys were exausted after early morning golf....catching a snooze to go another round!
So this picture is kind of blury but I had to document it cause this kind of stuff always happens to me! ha...Cass and I were laying by the pool one morning and I kept getting bit by something...They looked and itched just like mesquito bites...I had them everywhere but I wasn't going to let that stop me from getting some sun...so I went inside and wiped myself down with some downy sheets and it worked like magic!
3 comments:
looks like a good time. we loved being with Tyn!..
now, I could use a vacation!
You are more prone to being bit while pregnant. Glad you had fun.
You are more prone to being bit when you are pregnant. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment