Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nana's house!

 While we were in Arizona...Jess and Karcyn were in town and let me tell you these 2 had so much fun together...even though I'm sure Mom and Jess were exausted! They played outside constantly...ate and ate popsicles and took many baths due to be so dirty by the end of the day! I'm very grateful that I'm able to leave Tyn and know that she is taken very good care of ! Thanks again guys!

Kit and I got back on Sunday evening right before dinner! I had walked in the front door and Kit had gone around back to throw some trash away...we walked in at the same time and Tynlee saw me first and got this pouty look on her face like she was going to cry and while she was walking towards me she saw her dad and said "AAAAAHHHHHH DAD!" and just wanted him to hold her! hah it was really cute! We sure missed her but while we had a good time I know she did to!








No comments: