Since we were in St.George for Easter and had just had our 1st dr appointment and I was 11 weeks....it was time to tell the family! So since Mom does an Easter egg hunt for the family I decided that that was how I was going to tell everyone! I quickly typed up a little rhymn, stuffed it in a egg and wrapped it with duck tape! Before Mom let the kids go outside she told them that there was a special egg with duck tape around it and whoever finds it needs to bring it to her and when we are all done they can read what's inside cause she has a surprise for everyone! Of course Brooksby was the one that found it but he let Sairee have it! She was so excited to open it! So everyone gathered around in the living room while Sairee read the note! I was so nervous haha! I got the best pictures I could but some you can see people smiling! Everyone actually started cheering! Kit recorded Sairee and we sent it to Randi and Aaron! It was so nice to finally tell everyone! The best part was that no one had any idea!
I also wanted to do a fun way to tell Kit's family! So I had a shirt made that said "Big Sister." We knew that Kit's mom and grandparents were coming over for the day so we put Tyn in her shirt! She was napping when they got there but when she woke up it didn't take Jeanie long to realize what her shirt said! haha The first picture is of her saying to me "Now she has a shirt that says big sister?" I just smiled and she said "You have got to be kidding me...I'm so HAPPY!" and she literally was jumping with excitement! I'm so glad I had my camera handy! The only bad thing was we thought Brian would be coming to but he had to work so we just called him on the phone and he said "This makes me really happy!" We then took a picture of Tynlee with her shirt and sent it Kit's brother's and sister! Jeanie and Brian don't have alot of grandkids so they oviouslly are thrilled when they get more!
We are just so thankful for ALL of our families support! They all seemed really happy and excited for us! It's really nice to have such great families!
2 comments:
The picture of Jeanie is classic!!!
Yay Jamie!!! :) I'm so happy for you guys! I'm placing my bet on a BOY!!!
Post a Comment