Sunday, April 15, 2012

Our News!

 We are expecting baby #2! I was actually really surprised when the test came back positive. Yes we had been trying and I had my IUD taken out a few months before but I just didn't have that feeling I guess. Kit kept bugging me to take a test and I kept saying "no, lets just see if I don't get my period." but one night he kept bugging me and bugging me so I gave in. It actually was on Valentine's day...when I went in to look at it I just started screaming with excitement cause I really was shocked! ha! We have known for so long and it's nice to finally let everyone know! It's definitely a hard secret to keep!
Jessica was the first one to know..we were facetiming one night and she just came out and asked me if I was pregnant...and I couldn't keep a straight face! hah she says I'm a horrible liar! I eventually broke down and told my mom the weekend I was home for my birthday! She kept asking me if I was okay and I heard other members of my family saying that I didn't act myself...it's also very hard to hide when you aren't feeling well especially when it's written all over your face! but other than that no one else knew and we told them Easter weekend!! We are really excited and I feel like it's a boy...but who know's! I would be lieing though if I said I wasn't nervous! I just pray that I will do okay and Tynlee!

So right now I'm 12 weeks along. Kit and I went to our first doctors appt last friday the 6th. I was really nervous because I've been to an appt before where there was no heartbeat and going through that process isn't fun or easy. but I wasn't feeling well at all so that gave me some hope! I went in with a page full of questions hah! mainly about preclampsia(sp?) it makes me really nervous and I pray I don't get it again! When she went to hear the heart beat she couldn't find it..of course right...so she went and got the ultra sound machine and I kept looking at Kit and he kept reasuring me it was gonna be okay. She put the ultra sound up to my stomach and you could only see half of the baby but you could see it moving around...but we really needed to see the heartbeat! So to put my mind at ease she went and got the doctor(this was just doctor Lunt's midwife) and they found it right away. You could see the heartbeat just beating away! Wow what a relief! So October 26th is the day! There are a few things that I wanted to write down to remember with this pregnancy!
*The nausea is about to kill me...it has been awful
*Headaches and more headaches...fyi tynlenol sucks!
*Been really light headed and weak...but I think i'm starting to figure that out..I hope.
*I definitely feel pregnant...I didn't feel this way with Tynlee for a long time.
*I pee alot but I do drink alot of water
*This is also the reason I haven't been good at blogging...honestly I just haven't felt like it..but I'm gonna be better!
*My face looks like i'm a teenager again...its awful
*When I went to the doctor I was actually surprised to see that I had lost weight...food just doesn't sound good and most of the time i'm forcing myself to eat
*Brushing my teeth is never good...i've always been the type to gag myself while scrubbing my tongue and it makes me dry heave everytime!
*I've had ZERO energy or desire to do anything...and if you saw my house you'd believe me ugh!
* The thought of cooking makes me sick....poor Kit
*Somedays the thought of doing hair makes me want to cry cause I just don't feel good! but surprisingly when I get out there I feel pretty good...as long as i'm chewing gum! ha
*Most days it's a combination of everything but I'm hoping the next few weeks I start feeling better!

2 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

YOU'RE HUGE! ;)
how about an update on Easter.. c'mon, catch up! I'm dying to see Tyn on Easter!

April Hoyt said...

This is so great! Congrats to you guys!! Two is definetely an adjustment, but a good one. :)