Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter Day!

 After our exausting day of camping Tynlee slept in till 10am. I kept checking to see if she was awake cause I just wanted her to see her Easter basket...but considering no nap the day before and getting to bed late...she really needed the rest! So once she finally woke up she wasn't very happy...but once she saw her ball and her toys she cheered right up! I actually had to hide the ball so she would pay attention to her other things! She once again was excited about the eggs thinking they are balls! ha! We then got ready and went to my parents sacrament meeting! I couldn't get the best picture of Tynlee in her Easter dress...but I did the best I could! After church I helped Mom put the grandkids Easter baskets together and eggs for the hunt! Honestly Nana goes crazy every year...we keep telling her she doesn't have to even get them anything considering our baby will make grandkid #14..WOW! but she doesn't listen! These kids are spoiled rotten!
Once everyone got there the kids were so excited to find their bags! Papa didn't disappoint with the older kids and making it nearly impossible to find their bags! ha I think Branson and Chantry searched for a good 20 to 30 mins! I'm pretty sure everyone was thrilled with what they got! Like I said they are spoiled! Tyn wasn't to interested in her what was inside her bag she just wanted her ball!
Once again what would a Easter be without silly string. When I saw how much silly string Mom bought and how big they were I about died. I just knew what was going to happen and I was right! haha it was quite hilarious! We ended the night with one of Mom's fabulous feasts and enjoyed all being together! Happy Easter All!




















So my Mom found this dog for Meah. She LOVES dogs and this one was really cool...it breaths like it's alive and you can see it! She carried that things around like it was real and was really gentle with it! She wouldn't even let any of the other kids pet it! ha!






1 comment:

Jess Mangum said...

haha love tyns grouchy face!! her dress is darling!!

love the silly string wars! nana rocks!