We started our Easter weekend with the annual Evans Easter Camping weekend! Well we only went up for one day! I was really excited for Tynlee to be able to participate in Aunt Kellie's Easter egg hunt! It's been many years that I've watched it and helped neices and nephews...so i was excited to see what Tynlee would do! She didn't really understand what was going on she was just thrilled to be outside and run around. We did get her to stop a few times and pick some things up and put it into her bag....but for the most part she just wanted to pick up the eggs and throw them...she kept calling them balls! So Kit and I got what we wanted hah! After the hunt was over everyone was getting ready to head back to camp but what would an Evans get together be without a silly string war....every year! It quite hilarious to watch!
We came back to eat lunch and hoped the kids would take a nap. We tried laying Tynlee down in the back of the car...on Raelee's bed in her trailor, the four wheeler but she wasn't having it...so we continued to play! Surprisingly she was pretty good without having a nap! As you can tell she got filthy dirty. I don't do well when shes dirty or has stuff on her clothes ha...but it was actually Nana who kept trying to clean her up...I was proud of myself cause really she was loving it! Now Tyn is obsessed with balls lately and I'm glad that I thought to grab her ball right before we left home! but the only problem is she doesn't do well with other kids trying to take her ball. My cousin's little boy kept trying to play with the ball and at one point they ran right into each other...broke both of their hearts! I guess that is something we are going to have to work on!
We ended a fun day with dinner that our family was in charge of. We had tacos and it was a big hit! This is one tradition that has been going on for years and I'm so glad that it continues to keep going! It's always nice to see family that you don't get to see all the time! and lets face it...the Evans clan is sure a fun group!
1 comment:
I dont think I have seen Tyn that dirty. ever! love it!
Post a Comment