On Saturday we decided to take the Mangum's ice skating and I'm so glad we did because we had so much fun! I have only been 1 time...Jess and Mike had never been and Kit hadn't done it for a long time. I was kind of nervous how Tynlee would do..I just hoped that she would like it and I was plesently surprised that she LOVED it. She held right on to the walker thing and off we went! Karcyn was a little more hesitant about it..and would only go with me at first and then she LOVED it to! After skating for awhile the girls just wanted to play by the step where the snow was...and it kept them entertained while we kept skating! I haven't been brave enough to skate without the walker and Jess and Kit were trying to get me to...not sure i'm quite comfortable with that yet! ha! We had such a fun day together! I'm glad that we decided to go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment