Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Family Pictures!

 Last weekend we had our family pics taken. The weather was horrid...it was so so windy seriously like 25 to 30 miles. I had some hair that day so while I was working I just kept thinking this isn't going to happen. So of course I kept procrastinating on getting ready...but we decided to try it anyways and see what happens! So i hurried to get ready and of course Tynlee was taking a really good long nap and I really didn't want to wake her....so I waited till the last moment and she finally woke up! I through her together and we were out the door in a hurry! This is probally why I forgot Tynlee's bow and I had just bought her boots and I just grabbed them and didn't realize I didn't cut the string off...so when we got to the place we had nothing to cut it with and we tried everything. I did feel bad that she didn't have shoes on but the show must go on! It was freezing and windy and we seriously were probally outside for maybe 5 mins. I remember getting in the car and saying to Kit "I don't know if this is worth it," but once you see them it totally is! I love how they turned out! She got the best pictures of Tynlee and it really captivated her personality!




















No comments: