Jess and Mike were planning on coming to St.George to have Karcyn's 2nd birthday party...but since they were driving and the weather wasn't suppost to be that great...they decided to leave earlier than planned and we were lucky enough to have them stay with us for the weekend before heading to St.George! Jessica decided that she wanted to surprise Mom and Dad and the rest of the family at Sunday Dinner..so our little secret it was! They had arrived at our house late friday night so the girls didn't get to see each other til the next morning! Karcyn is a early riser and thank goodness Tynlee isn't but when Tyn did wake up..Karcyn was so excited! I think it was pretty overwelming for Tynlee at first but once she woke up a bit she was so excited to see them..even the dogs! ha! We heard screaming and running around from these two..but oh how I love watching these two together! Karcyn was obsessed with Kit...all day she would say "Kit...where are you!" I was so happy to have this time with them!
1 comment:
hahaha.. that last picture of Karc looking at Kit is hilarious!
Post a Comment