I'm actually one of those girls that love's Valentines Day..maybe it's the hopeless romantic in me! While in St.George Kit and I gave each other our Valentine's gift early....A couple's massage! Kit has never had one before and I love them so I thought it would be fun to have one together! He said he really liked it and would do it again.. yay!!
After nap time I gave Tynlee her basket(I was going to wait for Kit to get home but I had yw's that night and had alot to get done!) anyways...she seemed pretty happy about it! Of course I wasn't surprised that the first things that she went for was the treats! ha!(I did give her a Vday dress but she already wore it on Sunday!) Then we had heart sandwiches and got a knock at the door! We were surprised with beautiful roses for the 2 of us! Thanks Kit they are beautiful! Tynlee got a Vday gift from Gma and Gpa Goulding and Great Gma and Great Gpa Coleman...a new bib and some chocolates! I gave Kit a little treat...we had pizza for dinner....and it was a great day! I sure love my Valentines!
2 comments:
your such a cute mom! I love your blog and glad to read that you guys are doing good.
Jamie, you are the cutest! And I love reading your blog. I need to work on mine more. A couples massage sounds great!! I need to get on that one. :)
Post a Comment