Tynlee started nursery 2 weeks ago! I was so excited but nervous at the same time cause you never know what they are going to do! I took her in and there was this little girl that was crying. Tynlee gave her a weird look and I thought for sure she would cry...but I put her down she went straight for the kitchen and never looked back. Kit and I snuck out before she saw us and she LOVED it! We hung out in the hallway for awhile just because I was curious to see what she was doing and if she was playing nice! She looked so big and I couldn't resist taking pics of her through the little window with Kit's phone! ha! I about died when I saw her sitting there so good at the big girl table eating her treats! They told me that she loved to eat and that she was so good! hah makes me laugh! Last week they told me that she is so funny. She will just eat and play eat and play and then start rambling something and then going back to what she was doing! Makes me happy that she is a good girl for her nursery leaders! I just hope she always is! As hard as it is seeing your baby grow up...it's also fun to share these new stages with them!
I wanted to get a pic of her before church...but our church is at 9am...enough said right!!! Love my big girl!
1 comment:
first of all your nursery is huge!!
so funny to see her just in there playing and I can totally imagine her just jabbering away with her mouth all full of food. ha
Post a Comment