On Friday New Years Eve "Eve" Tynlee had just woken up and she has this thing about trying to climb on the couch...so I put her up there with me to watch cartoons but of course the crazy little girl that she is she likes to run around on them..I was sitting right next to her and she was getting really close the the edge of the couch so I went to grab her leg and she got excited and jumped backwards and fell right off the couch onto the wood floor..she landed right on her back and I was worried that she hit her head. She cried for 1hr hard and was acting not her self. I tried to get her to eat and play but she wouldn't do either. I put her in her highchair to see if she would try to eat again and she just sat there and stared off and acted like she was going to fall asleep. She was really pail and by this point I was worried that she had a concusion. So I called the clinic and they said I could bring her right in and have someone look at her. Well that was a mistake once I got there they told me to take her back to the nurses station and have a RN look at her...so I did. Lets just say they wouldn't help me and I left in tears. Anyways I kept her awake for awhile and then layed her down...I think I checked on her every 15mins! ha! When she woke up from her nap she was coughing really bad and I could tell that she didn't feel good and she had a fever..I knew she acted like she was getting sick but she was worse when she woke up. So Kit got home we packed up and went to St.George. I took her to the night clinic at her pediatrician's office and they said she had croop. They did end up giving her a steroid shot because she was really tight..which I'm thankful for cause it helped so much and she slept like a champ!(I was worried we would have a long night).
Anyways she woke up the next day and acted alot better..she was still coughing alittle but it wasn't that awful barking cough and no more fever.
So for New Years Eve we went over to Justin and Kasse's house. I was hesitant to go over cause Tyn had been sick but Kasse told me to come over cause all of her kids already had it even Ayla. We ended up going over and I'm glad we did! It was just us and 2 of the Stafford kids! Always good food and company! We spent most of our time in the basement letting the kids play, run wild and watch the boys have alot of ping pong games! Tynlee was having so much fun..she even stayed awake till 11:30..crazy I know. We went back to my parents house right before midnight to but Tynlee to bed. We watched the ball drop and rang in the New Year together with us, Meah and Branson! 2011 was good to us..and I hope 2012 does the same!
He couldn't get away from her fast enought! ha
I seriously want a little boy just like Trax...he his so chill...HILARIOUS and so sweet!
Miss Elle had gotten ahold of my camera and took most of the pictures! Pretty good for a 5yr old!
Okay so I had to post these...on New Years Day everyone came over to Mom and Dad's for a nice huge dinner...while we were cleaning up my mom turned around and found these 2 eating out of the trash can! hah of course I had to grab my camera!
Happy New Years to all!
2 comments:
Hah feed your kids people they might stay out of the garbage.... :) HAPPYNEW YEAR!
love all the pics! ^^^haha Jess!
Post a Comment