Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My List!

This post is mainly for myself...so probally will be pretty boring...so you can skip it if you want! I have been thinking alot about this New Year and really I'm not into New Years Resolutions and have never set any...but I've been thinking about it alot and I think I want to try it! Now some of these are to do throughout the year and some are to do right now! So lets call them goals instead! I'm the type of person that has to have things written down in order to remember them and to get them done! So I think this will work good for me! Here we go! 2012 goals!

*Organize my recipes..write them all on there own card and put them all in the same book or recipe box. Also try new recipes!
*Making a list for the week and writting down on each day what daily "chore" or "chores" that need to be done that day....That way I'm not doing everything in one day!
*Getting my storage room cleaned out, shelves put in and organized! This will be a wonderful day when this happens!
*Organize Kit's closet and clean out my dresser
*Getting my yard done this summer...A fence..plant grass,driveway poured and a sidewalk!
*Be better at putting money into our savings!
*Do my blog books...So I have had this blog since 2007 and have never turned it into books...I know I know what you are thinking..she has got a long ways to go..but it's something that I want to and really need to do..so wish me luck! but Jessica has got to teach me how to do it!
*Try to spend some more time with Kit...actually having date nights!
*Making more time to play with Tynlee #2 goal with help with this!
*Studying my YW's lesson's alot better and feeling more prepared when I teach.
*Being better at reading my scriptures
*Going to the temple more often!
*Paint my bathroom and kitchen
*Put a backsplash in the kitchen
*Save up enough money to finally get my central-vack put in...it's already plumbed for it I just need the vaccum etc.
*Be better at laundry...i really really hate laundry and sometimes I let myself get to behind.
*Maybe have another baby!!
*Take more pictures of both sides of our family's. I had a friend that passed away before christmas and his family was saying they wished they had more pictures of him...I have been thinking about that ALOT...as much a Kit's family doesn't like there pics taken..they have no choice now! especially his siblings!
*Do some fun things with Tynlee this summer...I would love to take her to the zoo! Since me and her have never been to one before!
*Visit my sisters this summer!
*Get Tynlee's pics frame colage hung in her room!
*Eat healthier!
*Get Tynlee's 1yr old pic sketched by Vince!
*Try to be a better wife and mother!
*Learn to make homemade bread!
I'm sure as the year goes on I will think of more things that i would like to accomplish! So hopefully I can add and cross some off my list! I think this will be good for me! I can come back to it every once in awhile as hopefully cross some off! Here's to 2012 GOALS!

3 comments:

The Wright Family said...

That's a great list! Very ambitous! :) Isn't it sad no matter how many times we can think in our heads "i need to do this or that" sometimes it just slips through the cracks unless we put it on a list and check it off?? Weird. It was great seeing you in St. G the other day! It's been a long time! Tynlee is getting so big, and she's at such a cute age!! Cherish every day, before you know it she'll be 3 and telling you exactly what to do and how to do it! :)

Jess Mangum said...

Tooter is too cute. Miss her happy little face!! Good list, I should make one.. I have lots I want to do!

Ps.... VacUUm :)

Ashley C said...

Let's do the zoo in June! It's the perfect time to go, my kids love the zoo. Good luck on the rest, expecally the baby part.