Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Monthly Memories!

 I decided that I needed to do more post just about Tynlee...since she is growing up so fast! So I decided to do a monthly post about her! I don't care when I do it as long as it gets done each month!
*Tyn is a funny girl! She loves watching movies in the car!
* She loves putting out shoes on!
*Kit was telling me the other day that Tynlee puts something in his boots everyday and he finds it every morning! I laughed pretty hard!
*She loves to climb on anything and everything!
*She loved her first day of nursery! Hopefully it will always be like that!
*She loves playing in her room...especially with the humidifier(drives me nuts)
*Still loves books!
*When I ask her if she wants to get in the tub..she runs straight to the bathroom!
*I'll tell her "lets go to bed or take a nap" she holds my hand and walks right to her crib!
*I try not to take in the shop with me while doing hair...because she wines the whole time and wants me to hold her!
*She is a teething machine....she just got her back mollars..the ones next to them are coming in...and her canines are coming in to!
*Kit just taught her to say ball...she also just started saying papa
*She says "mom" "dadda" 'duck'' "hi" "nana" but that's really all she is saying...not to much but she will shake her head no if she doesn't want something
*She sure knows how to throw fits lately
*Still loves Miss Spiders Sunny Patch....there is a episode where the kids are fighting and she gets mad everytime! ha!
*She loves her baby and stroller...she will put her baby in it and other things and push it all around the house!
*When I took her to the doc a few weeks ago when she was sick...she weighed 23 pds!
*She has started to eat a little bettter than she was a few weeks ago!
*She carries my phone up to her hear..and just jabbers away!
*Last Thursday I put her down for a nap and went and did a haircut...came back and she still wasn't asleep...so I went and got on the computer and alittle while late I went to check on her again and she was OUT of her crib just playin with her toys! I about died when I opened the door. I put her back in because she hadn't gone to sleep yet and 2 seconds later I hear this thud..she was out again! So I had to pull out my portacrib cause I knew she couldn't climb out of that...so she would take a nap! So when Kit got home we lowered the crib as far as it will go...its pretty low so hopefully she wont be able to get out of it for awhile! She sure knows how to give her Mom a heartattack!


1 comment:

Evans said...

That 1st picture of her makes me laugh!! Love her!!