Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tynlee's blessing and fun weekend!

Kit and Justin blessed Tynlee and Trax at our parents house on September 5th. They both did such an awesome job! It was a pretty crazy run around day but it turned out really nice. I was so emotional that day just thinking back how lucky we are that everything was okay with her and just how blessed we are that our Heavenly Father felt that we were good enough to have her as our daughter!! I'm so grateful to have a Husband who holds the priesthood and is worthy to bless our little girl!! Thanks to all our family and friends who came!! We really appreciate all your love and support!! Tynlee was a pretty good girl that day but she was so tired and I was running around like crazy that I didn't get a chance to give her a nap so toward the end she was pretty tired atleast she didn't cry during her blessing!!
The rest of the post is of our fun weekend that we had!!
The dress!!chunky baby!!The blessing babies!! Oh so cute!! They are 1 day apart!!I love my little family!!My sweet girl!!Thanks daddy for a wonderful blessing it was perfect!! We love you!The Moms!! Me and Kasse!!My wonderful grandparents!!Uncle Rick and Aunt Laurie!!Grandpa Brian!!Grandma Jeanie!There were kids everywhere!! They had alot of fun playing together!!My friend Steph and her little girl Lexie!!Justin and Trax!! You did a great job bro!!Grandma Coleman!!
Elle and Tynlee!!Cousin Kennedy and tynlee!!My Mom always makes the best meals!! This is one of all of our favorites!! I think Jess likes the beans best!!!Crazy girls!!This is what the boys did ALL weekend!! Kit even brought one of our tv's!! Xbox!!Dad just chillin!!Our little fish Meah!!Chillin by the pool at night with the kids!!Tynlee's first swimsuit and swimming!!Karcyn likes the pool!!She only liked it for a minute!!Two sexy babies!!Ahhhh kisses!!Branson and Tynlee!! She looks like him when he was a baby!!We celebrated the August birthdays!! Happy Birthday guys( Tyce was asleep)Tyce love airplanes we gave him a bunch of them!!Happy Birthday Tyce-a-Roni!! We had such a great weekend with family and friends!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad u finally updated! I agree ur mom does make AWESOME meals! I love the picture with u & tynlee, and the one of karcyn and tynlee in their bikinis!! :) so cute !

Lisa said...

What a fun week-end that was... I'm am just laughing looking back at the pictures... what makes you think that Jess likes the beans best... crazy!!!! really I wish we could just get ONE picture of her that is just NORMAL!!