Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ear piercing, First shots and First day of Church!!!

So on Tuesday we came to St.George and I decided to get Tynlee's ears pierced before her blessing. I kept going back and forth if I was going to do it because I felt so bad but I'm glad I did they look so cute even though it was pretty dramatic getting them done. I did not want to be the one to hold her so I made Jessica come and do it and the had a student take pictures as I walked around the school feeling so bad. The pictures are pretty sad but she did alot better then I thought that she would!
Oh so cute!!!The beginning..... look at her look at Aunt Jess like "what are you doing to me!"Justin really hates piercing their ears but he is a good sport to do it for us...... He really feels bad after and is really cute with them to!!Jessica was pretty nervous to! They have to do one ear at a time so that is the bad thing. They said she was better for the 2nd ear.Elle was there and was so excited that they both had their ears pierced!!!This was far worse then the ear piercing she screamed when she got her shots! I'm such a baby cause I made my Mom come with us so she could hold her. It makes me so sad to hear her cry like that to the point where she doesn't breath! She had to have 3 shots and liquid stuff in her mouth. Good thing is that she weighs 9 lbs now I couldn't believe it she is getting so big!!First day going to church!!!
We are just having so much fun with Tynlee!! She is growing up so fast. I can't believe that she is 2 months already!!

11 comments:

THE GOULDINGS said...

What a eventful month!! Looking at the picutres of her getting her ears pierced... I think I got the better of the two... brakes my heart... :( She is a sweetie... sure do love her :)

THE GOULDINGS said...

What a eventful month!! Looking at the picutres of her getting her ears pierced... I think I got the better of the two... brakes my heart... :( She is a sweetie... sure do love her :)

THE GOULDINGS said...

awww... so sad! but she looks so pretty now! love how im all blotchy.. its nerve-wrecking!

THE GOULDINGS said...

ok.. so im reading these comments and realized your signed in on moms computer so the 3rd comment is from me... i assume the first 2 are from mom haha
SIGN OUT LOSER! :)

Lindsi Morrison said...

She is SO beautiful!!!! And i love little girls with their cute little earrings!! If i have any girls I want the Dr. to just pierce them the second they come out!! Get all the cries over with at once!! Im so happy for you getting to be a mom!! and PS.. LOVE your hair getting longer! you look great!

April Hoyt said...

The ears are so cute. I hated doing it too but I love em'. I agree that shots are way worse than the ears. She is a cutie! Love all the outfits and bows!!

Ashley C said...

Jamie, I can't believe it has already been 2 months! That is so good that she already doubled her weight. Next time you come down I would love to meet up with you, so call me. Her earrings are very cute. I hate doing shots they are so sad. She looks very cute in her church outfit.

The Wright Family said...

Jamie she is BEAUTIFUL! She seriously just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I'm so happy for you! Aren't they so much fun?

Anonymous said...

so cute jamie! She is getting so big i need to see her! excited for the blessing..her little face looks so sad..

Evans said...

That pic of her in the bouncer is so cute! Love her outfit, glad she can finally fit into clothes!

KayDee said...

She is so cute! You all look good!