Saturday, September 25, 2010

4yrs!!

September 15th we celebrated our 4 yr anniversary!! WoW I can't believe it's been 4 yrs!! We have done alot of wonderful things together in the last 4 yrs. Building a home, moving to a new town, starting a family etc and I'm sure many more wonderful things to come!! I'm very lucky to be married to my best friend! He is such a wonderful Husband and Father. He works so hard for me and Tynlee and always puts us first! I don't give him enough credit but he truly is wonderful!! I'm very lucky that he chose me to be his wife!! We usually take turns planning what we are going to do for our Anniversary but now that we have Tynlee we just did something simple and went to dinner an a movie! It was really nice to just spend the evening together!! Thanks for tending Mom! I love you very much Kit!! Happy Anniversary!!Our little family!!
I don't know why these are so small!! Sorry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! So fun..you and Kit are so cute together! :) (thanks to me-i introduce ya!) haha just kidding!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary you two... I loved spending time with Tynlee... I will tend her anytime :)
I am proud of you both and can't believe that it has been 4 yrs... look what a darling little family you are... We sure do love you!