She is smiling so much lately and it is so cute
She is starting to coo and do baby talk.
She gets excited and kicks her legs.
She finally loves her baths but hates to get out and get dressed.
She is doing better and not wanting to be held all the time.
I just introduced Mickey Mouse to her and she loves it.
She is the happiest in the morning.
She takes 3 naps a day and is getting easier ans easier to be put to sleep.
She is only sleeping 4 to 5 hrs at night but she is getting better.
She is a good nurser and is getting faster at it.
I Have to cute her fingernails everyweek they grow so fast.
She has discovered her hands and is always sucking on them.
She loves her Daddy and looks for him when she hears his voice.
She still wears some clothes in newborn but is starting to wear 0-3 months.
She is such a sweet baby and likes to cuddle!!
She is starting to drool a little and spit bubbles!!
She likes to swing with Nana!
She sure is getting to be a chunky baby!! Gotta love that face!!
7 comments:
HAHA she looks as fat as Trax in those pics! I know pics make them look bigger though! Can't believe our babes are 3months old already...seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital together :) She is such a cutie pie!
aw.. tootin' tynlee is getting soooo chunky.. I love her little rolls on her wrists.. and her dimples are to die for!
Oh... what a cute little face! I just want to kiss it!! She is growing and getting so big.... I love my little Tyn Lynn :)
She is getting so big. I love her smile it is so cute, and three months had gone by so fast! We need to get together again it was really good to see you and Kaydee. Call me when you come down again.
SO cute!! haha i haven't seen her for so long! i need to hold her and see her next time ur down!! maybe next weekend!?
jamie she is so adorable. i can't get over those dimples and eyebrows. both to die for.
She is so cute!
Post a Comment