Oh I'm so excited my new baby niece was born Friday February 5th!! She is my sister Jessica's and brother in law Mike's little girl!! I wish I lived there so I could have been there but between Raelee and Mom they kept me pretty updated!! Jessica did awesome!! Karcyn was nice to her mommy and came really fast!! Jessica had gone to the hospital around 2:30 a.m. in the morning and was already at a 6 and had her about 5:00 a.m.!! Mom and baby are doing great and she is just so adorable!! She weighted 7"11 and 20 inches long!!

During the super bowl us girls and (branson) went over to Jessica's and played dress up with her! She is so freakin cute!!

This was Chantry's frist time seeing her and she was super excited!! She was a little nervous but she did really good!!

Showing her off!! My mom's friend made these shoes for Karcyn. Oh and they are so cute!!

She is a good baby!! I just want to eat her up.. Oh I love her!!
4 comments:
Oh she is a DOLL!!! I just wanna kiss her! She does look just like Jessica. How fun!! I'm so glad her delivery went so fast, lucky lady!
She is so cute! I want to hold her!
I know I want to eat her up too. I can't wait to see her she is so cute.
She is so cute! Jamie I am so excited for you guys! Congrats on teh baby. When are you going to get to move in your house? That is exciting too!
Post a Comment