I'm finally getting pictures of our house up!! It's been a very long process but we are really close!! We are planning on being in by the end of February!! Kit has been working so hard and goes there every day after work and works till 9 oclock every night!! Also my brother and brother in laws came and stayed for a couple days laying tile and then my brother came and stayed and helped lay the wood floor and the entry way(which i didn't get a picture of). My father in law has helped Kit alot to... Thanks to everyone for helping!!

This is where the dishwasher and the kitchen sink go!!

This is where the fridge and cook top, and microwave go!!

The kitchen all together!! It's covered in stuff but I love the countertops and the cabinets.. it turned out so good.. love it!!

The cabinets in the laundry room!!

Here is my bathroom. I love how it turned out... I couldn't get all of it in the picture but on the left side there is a huge cabinet from floor to ceiling that I just love!!(and the countertops are longer... it was hard to get it all in)

My awesome shower!! It turned out so good!

Not having a bathtub for 3 yrs, makes me so excited for my new bathtub!!

I didn't get a picture of the whole outside house.. but I thought these ice icles were cool and you can see the stucco to!! I love how everything has turned out so far, can't wait to move in!!
4 comments:
your house is SO pretty! I love it! which room is mine? haha I want to come stay
i love the cabinets!!! they are awESome!!
everything looks great!!
It looks so great! you should post some pics of the outside.
Post a Comment